Sign Up for our Free Newsletter
- Your security and privacy are our number one priority
- Get Bitten takes all reasonable care when transferring and storing your details
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter. Get Bitten only collects the information it needs to conduct our business.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions. We may use your details to contact you regarding your order for reasons such as, but not limited to, failed credit card transactions, incomplete order information, stock availability
- To administer a competition, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- For the purpose of processing your order, we may disclose your details to:
- Our payment gateway service provider
- Courier companies
- Companies selected by Get Bitten to carry our order fulfilment
- We may disclose your details where required by law to government or regulatory authorities.
- We do not sell your details to anyone
Storage of Credit Card Numbers
- No credit card details are stored permanently by Get Bitten.
Security of information
- We utilise industry standard Secure Sockets Layer technology( SSL) to enable a secure transaction environment for online commerce.
- Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information
- If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings.
- Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
- However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.